Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving with Mr. Piggles

Mr. Piggles is the happy kitchen companion of my sister, Mimi. This Thanksgiving, he invited some of the Friends over for a special holiday feast together.

This little tea cup is Mr. Piggles' favorite perch.
These little Dutch piggies like to help in the kitchen, too.

Welcome to the feast, Friends!

This gentle giant is Lulu. She was made by artist, Heidi  Bartruff.
Lulu was especially fond of Cubbie.

Look at me everybody!
Barney the giraffe is taking me on a tour of the house!

Boy, Stedman Turtle sure is strong!
Thanks for the ride ole buddy!

Stedman? Can you keep a secret?

I won't tell a soul, Cubbie! Not even Millie.

Mmmmm! Looks like the turkey is just about ready!

Cranberries! Cherry pie! Apple pie! I can't wait for dessert!

Hey... where did everyone go?
 I've been hiding in this basket nibbling on  fresh bread!

I think this serious lady saw me though...
Hope I don't get into too much trouble with Aunt Mimi!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendy,these photographs are highly entertaining! I love the one with the pies!

wendy jane said...

Heehee! Thanks so much! My older daughter helps me with the pictures by setting up the Friends or even manning the camera herself. We are having such a great time!