Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Chuckie Wabbie


Chuckie Wabbie reports that her new home is super fun. Lots of cars & trucks to play with!


Her new bed is really comfy, she says!


"My new family loves to go for walks and babyjogs!"


"One time, I got too excited about a trip to the park and I fell out of the babyjogger! I just hid my face and cried and cried... Luckily, my family came back looking for me. I was SO HAPPY!"


"We always remember to stay hydrated in this humid Carolina heat! Phew!"

*************************************************************************************

This sweet little girl is headed for fun-filled adventures with Heath & Stella in Charlotte, NC!

From the Holy City to the Queen City! Have fun, Bun!

As always, a cute little heart-shaped bunny bottom. :)

No comments: