Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The child is in me still and sometimes not so still

... One of my favorite quotes from Fred Rogers, who is always a great source of inspiration to me. I like this quote because it so aptly describes how I often feel in my life. I want so much to hold onto the spirit of my own childhood and share that sense of magic with children I know.

This summer we visited the Children's Museum in my old hometown, Pittsburgh. Our favorite exhibit is Mr. Roger's Neighborhood where you can play make-believe in the castle, sit in Trolley, or watch those wonderful factory films I always loved. If your travels ever take you to the steel city, be sure to visit this amazing museum for children of ALL ages!

Virginia and Cubbie visit King Friday's castle!

Cubbie looking for Henrietta Pussycat in the Tree House.


Mister Rogers' Neighborhood - 1st Show Part 2
Uploaded by jpatterson22. - Watch feature films and entire TV shows.

No comments: